We had a fun Halloween. The weather was perfect for trick or treating! We didn't even wear jackets. We went together as a family, but before we left we had some visitors.
My parents! They started the tradition a few years ago of dressing up and going to their grandkids houses to trick or treat in disguise. It's funny! Here are some pictures from previous years.
Eli got the hang of knocking on the neighbor's doors and saying Trick or Treat and then Happy Halloween! He was a cute little crayon. Diego had fun being outside after dark I think. One of our neighbors is so nice. She gave Eli and Diego each their own Halloween gift. Eli got crayons, coloring books, two toy cars, and candy! and Diego got a pair of pants and a shirt! I really like our neighbors. Halloween is a fun holiday; maybe I should dress up next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment