1. I'm loving the weather lately. It is November and we haven't even had any snow yet! We played outside for a little while on the porch without jackets.
2. Eli and I like to eat Wheat Thins, cream cheese, and tomatoes for lunch. It is so good.
3. Potty training is hard and frustrating. Each time Eli successfully uses the bathroom he says, "I am so proud!."
4. I'm going to start taking Jazzercise classes. There is a studio just down the road that is offering an exchange of 2 hours of work in their childcare center for free classes. When I think of Jazzercise I picture the 80's and funny workout clothes and crazy hair.
5. Speaking of crazy hair; mine is! I lost a lot of my hair after having Diego (they say that is normal) and now it is growing back. I have funny looking small hairs and it looks awful. I can't wait for it to grow longer.
6. We went to a new library and we love it! They have super nice books as opposed to colored in, chewed on, and torn books that the library we used to go to had. They also have storytimes. We went to the Spanish/English one on Saturday and had a good time. The librarians were super friendly and helpful. Eli and Diego were wearing UT shirts and a couple of the librarians were from Texas so I think they liked us even more!
7. While at the library, Eli was coloring after storytime and he wrote his name on his paper- all by himself! I had never seen him do that or even try, so needless to say I was pretty surprised. He is a smart boy!
8. We went to the Nature and Science Museum as a family Saturday night. It is Denver Arts Week and it was free! We had fun and ate at Spicy Pickle before going.
9. Cesar has been working hard and spending many many hours on his portfolio. I hope he gets a job!
10. Both of my boys have snotty noses right now. It is so gross when Eli wipes it on his shirt or arm. He is pretty good at blowing his nose, but just doesn't do it often enough. Diego just wipes it all over my shirt! Yuck.
11. I read and studied about Faith in Jesus Christ last night. If we have strong faith we receive so much! We will gain knowledge and hope, get direction from God, our prayers are heard, strength is given, we can know the mysteries of God, and more! Pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment