
Our decorated Christmas tree. We have star ornaments that were used at our wedding reception, 4 anniversary ornaments (my mom gives us one each wedding anniversary), several homemade ornaments from my sister-in-law, among various others. The star on the top is from our wedding reception also.

Our mantel with stockings (the tiny one is for Diego). The frame in the corner is a new addition this year. It's been nice to look at and remember the reason we have Christmas. The jar of candy on the other end was a game at a party that Cesar and I went to. We had to guess how many pieces of candy were in it, and I won! My guess was 1,327 and there were 1,354 (or something close to that, I can't remember exactly)! I've never really been good at those kind of games, I just got lucky!

This is a wreath I made after Christmas last year. It is made out of a wire hanger and red, silver, and gold ball ornaments. I really like it. It looks better in person than it does on this picture. Cesar tied the pretty red bow.

This is an advent calendar I made out of baby food jars. The #4 needs to be re glued. We didn't use it this year since I finished it mid December, but we will next year!
2 comments:
I really like that advent calendar! Very cool!!
Love the advent calender, you need to save me some baby food bottles so i can make one too lol
Post a Comment