We had a nice Christmas this year. We spent a lot of time at my parent's house with them and all my brothers and sisters and their families. I love my family and am so blessed to have them. Cesar's mom came over Christmas Eve and Day and spent some time with us.
We all liked opening our gifts. Diego liked crawling over all the wrapping and boxes.
I enjoyed the Christmas season this year. I thought about Christ's birth and especially thought a lot about Mary. She must have been such a special women to be Jesus' mom. Wow! I'm so thankful for the knowledge of the truth I have. I know that Jesus is our Savior and was actually born a little baby to Mary and Joseph in a stable. I'm grateful for His perfect example.
Here is a cute video of Eli telling the Christmas story!
1 comment:
What a great family photo!
Post a Comment