
Eli and Diego taking a bath together with blue water. Eli has been resisting baths lately- I'm not sure why. He has never really loved them like some kids do. Diego likes splashing and didn't mind at all when Eli poured a cup of water on his head which makes it easier for me when I wash his hair. :)

The boys wearing UT shirts!

Silly Eli.

Eli and Diego with their cousins. Cesar's sister, Lorena, and her family came one night to visit. They live in Denver, but we rarely see them. She has five kids.

me, Cesar, Lorena, and her husband Curtis
(cute Diego is pulling up on Cesar's legs)

The Rockette's. Cesar and I went to their Christmas show at the Pepsi Center in November. It was a good show and nice date.

Picture from the Southland's Christmas parade. It was a fun time and not as cold as last year.

In front of a fire pit at the parade.

Eli feeding Diego. I was cooking dinner and having a hard time juggling everything, so Eli helped! He actually did a really good job.

Eli with our Christmas advent tree. We cut this out of the Friend magazine. Each day we read a scripture from the Bible and put an ornament on the tree.
1 comment:
Your boys are adorable!!
Post a Comment