
Eli and I took a parent and tot swimming class. It was fun to go swimming each Saturday morning and gave us a fun activity to do. I wanted to do something with just Eli before the baby is born- (I'm not sure how much swimming we are going to be able to do this summer with two little boys). Eli went under water several times eventhough he doesn't really like to. He did like to jump into my arms from the side of the pool, make bubbles, and kick his legs. I was able to get some use out of my maternity swimsuit.
He also loved the bag of candy that his teacher gave him after the last class was over.
1 comment:
oh my Delane he is so big and swimming i bet your family will go with him even if you can't we should be up for the race ALL of us in july you know my boys would love to "babysit" him more then likely we will stay at a hotel when James is there looking at the pictures i wish i would have been able to go in Jan he is getting so big and the sad thing is i remember YOU at this age you were such a cuddle bug the meds are kicking in so off i go thank you so much for posting these pictures i love seeing my baby boy even if it is just pictures :)
Post a Comment