This week also Eli came up with a new game to play. He likes to get the laundry basket and put a lot of toys in it and then climb in himself. He tells me he is taking a bath. He even got a washcloth and pretended to wash all of his toys. Funny boy!
Cesar spent a lot of time this week on our computer. Last week it stopped working, so he had to replace the motherboard and power source. Then he had to reinstall a lot of programs and make things like he likes them. He is very particular and spends hours on making things just right!
I have been having trouble sleeping for a while now. It bothers me so much. I know some of it is because I'm pregnant and uncomfortable, but it is also becuase I can't seem to stop thinking and worrying about things. It's annoying to say the least!
Cesar and I also choose a name for the baby this week; Diego Giovanni! I'm pretty sure that is final, but we also like Alex Giovanni.
1 comment:
which nephew did you got to the zoo with, and why no pictures of his cuteness either? your my only source of family pictures at this point i WANT MORE (not greedy am i)i love the name you picked for the baby BTW
and Eli looks more and more like his dad every day he is just so darn cute :)
Post a Comment