My due date is in 6 weeks!
This baby moves a lot; it seems like he is constanly moving around. It is a weird feeling and so weird when I can see my stomach moving so much! I don't remember Eli moving around this much.
We still don't have a name picked out, but we are working on it.
Cesar and I toured the hospital the other night- Parker Adventist. It seems like a nice place and hopefully everything will go well there.
I am feeing more and more uncomfortable each day. I feel like a huge pregnant lady and have to change positions very often. I have pretty much stopped carrying Eli anywhere because it is pretty hard on me. Mostly, it hurts my back and round ligament. Ouch! Eli doesn't seem to mind much, so that is good.
I babysat a 5 week old baby boy last week. He came to our house and stayed all day. Eli was excited to hold the baby and wanted to show him all of his toys. He laughed really hard when the baby peed when I was changing his diaper. Eli wanted him to play with him and I had to explain that the baby doesn't even know how to sit up or roll yet.
I wonder how Eli will react when we bring home his baby brother. Time will tell...
1 comment:
Elodie was born at Parker adventist--I LOVED it there. Great hospital, great nurses, and really great food. Defnitely the best food I've ever eaten at a hospital. So get excited!
And it's funny for me to read that you feel like a huge pregnant lady because, well, you've seen me pregnant--I look about as big as you do now when I'm like 4 months along! That extra height sure makes a difference!
Post a Comment