Cesar and I had a nice date Saturday night. We went to Colorado Ballet's Beauty and the Beast. I found out they were selling 2 for 1 tickets a couple hours before the performance. So, Eli and I took a ride downtown and were able to get tickets for the show. Cesar and I enjoyed it; it was very relaxing. From our seats you could see the pit with the orchestra and the stage really well. The music and dancing were very nice, although we both thought it was a little long. We didn't have time to eat dinner before, so we were hungry which is probably why we were anxious for it to get over. It was a cold cold night, but after the ballet we walked to Sam's no. 3 to eat a late dinner. We rode the light rail downtown so while we were waiting for the train outside of Walgreens on 16th street, Cesar bought us Twix ice cream bars! I laughed because it was soooo cold, but he decided to buy ice cream anyways. It was really good though.
Overall it was a great date and I can't help but think it may be our last night out for a while because soon we will have a tiny baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment