So, things have been good lately.
- I got to go to the temple Tuesday night for the first time since Diego was born! It was very peaceful and beautiful.
- I have met more neighbors and have a good time talking to them when we go out on walks and sharing fruit and banana bread with them.
- Diego has only been waking once at night to eat and has been going to bed around 6 or 7 p.m. each night. His naps are also getting more regular - one morning and one afternoon nap, each about 2 hours.
- Cesar and I have read the Book of Mormon together for the past two mornings (hopefully it will continue).
- We had a nice Standards Night with the Young Women last night with a great dinner and great speaker. We learned about Good Works and how if we do service we can learn more about ourselves and how Heavenly Father views us.
- The weather is wonderful today! We took a nice stroller ride and stopped at Goodwill. We bought two books- Thomas the train, and a dinosaur book (50 cents each). We also had fun looking at the Halloween decorations for sale (it's only the beginning of September!)
- Cesar started his last semester of school before he graduates in December!
- Eli often says "I love my mommy" out of nowhere and I reply with "I love my Eli."
- Cesar and I had a nice date last weekend. We went to a restaurant and ate outside on the patio and then walked around at Southlands for a while. It was nice to be out without children and enjoy a nice summer evening together.
- One of my favorite things is when I am about to put Diego down for a nap or bed and he cries loud for a few seconds, finds his thumb and starts sucking it, then lays his head down on my shoulder. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment