Diego is six months old today! He is such a sweet baby. He loves to cuddle with me and I love it! I can't believe it was six months ago when he just came out on the bathroom floor! wow! As long as he is well rested, he is a happy easy baby. He is very strong and loves to laugh and smile. He enjoys eating his rice cereal once a day and going out places. He loves to look around at everything and everyone. He puts everything in his mouth. He has three teeth now and slobbers a ton (you can see proof of that in the pictures). He wakes up once sometimes twice during the night to nurse. He goes to sleep around 6 p.m. and wakes up around 7 in the morning. He usually cries some before he falls asleep. He takes two naps a day. He likes taking baths and laughs when I tickle his back. His fingernails are so sharp; even right after I clip them he still manages to scratch me! He moves a lot when I lay him on the floor. He rolls over and scoots some too. He is learning to sit on his own. Today he sat for about a minute by himself. He occasionally gets into a crawling position on all fours. He is the best baby and I love him so much!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big he is Delane! It's amazing to me that he's getting on all fours already, because Mabel is still not doing that! She is behind in crawling, and it looks like Diego may be ahead! Haow crazy to think that it was 6 months ago that you had such an eventful birth.
Post a Comment