04 September 2010

Not getting any younger!

I have been noticing my age lately- in a bad way! First my hair; it has been falling out like crazy (although I think that happens to some after you give birth or when you are nursing, it happened after Eli too), also I have noticed a lot of grey hair. I used to find one every once in a while, but now I have a TON all at once! I don't really want to dye my hair because it just seems like a big pain! I think I can hold out a little longer without dye, but I'm not sure how much longer. Next, my back- it hurts! I've had back pain before, but now it seems like more. It hurts so bad sometimes. I need to exercise my core muscles and hopefully I can get stronger and it won't hurt as much. After I hold Diego for a while, or stand up for a long time leaning over to wash dishes or fold towels is when my back and shoulders hurt the most. One more thing that makes me feel really old is all my icky clothes. My two favorite pair of jeans now have big holes in the knees and my shirts are all just old. I need to buy more clothes, but it's kind of hard because I know they will just get spit up on them and I don't want to spend a lot of money. Also, I am back to my prepregnancy weight, my body is still not the same. I have a lot of fat on my stomach that is just not going away (another reason to exercise).
Wow, what is it going to feel like when I turn 40, 50, or older???

No comments: