14 August 2010

New Favorite Scripture

"Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great. Behold, the Lord requireth the heart and a willing mind; and the willing and obedient shall eat the good of the land of Zion in these last days."
Doctrine and Covenants 64:33-34
This reminds me that my day to day tasks are important. It is my duty to create a happy faith filled home for my family. I want my home to be peaceful and full of comfort.
It is important to clean and cook and do all the small things at home and for my family. When I do work during the day and get things done I feel accomplished and happy.
If I set a good example for Diego and Eli great things will come to them and me!

No comments: