21 June 2010

Father's Day

(I don't take many picture with my dad obviously...these are from my wedding four years ago.)

I'm so grateful I have such a great dad. He has taught me a lot and always provided for me. He has a strong testimony of the gospel and is such a hard worker. He has been such a great father to me and all his kids, and a great grandpa to my boys!


(Cesar got glasses. I really like them and think they make him look very smart and handsome.)


(this picture was taken at Music in the park Thursday night)

Cesar is a great father to Eli and Diego. He spends time with them and tells them he loves them. He makes them laugh and acts silly with them. I'm grateful to such a great husband and father of my kids.
We went to church Sunday and then went to my parent's house for dinner. We had a good time enjoying good food, company, and nice weather. Cesar gave a good lesson in Gospel Doctrine about the Sacrament. He said he is grateful for the sacrament each week and that he helps him stay on track. I'm also thankful we can partake of the sacrament and renew our covenants and spend that time quietly thinking about the Atonement and Jesus.

No comments: