21 June 2010

Sleep


Diego has slept ALL night for the past 5 nights!!! I love it.

I feed him around 8 p.m., put him to sleep, and he doesn't wake up until around 7 a.m.! I'm not sure if this will last, but for now I'm enjoying it. (I fed Eli in the middle of the night at least once until he was 14 months.) Diego still sleeps in our room in the bassinet. Eli has a toddler bed that he uses about half the time, the other times he still sleeps in his crib. We always put him to sleep in his "big boy bed", but if he comes out of his room 2 or 3 times we then put him in the crib. He doesn't really mind being in there, I think he actually likes it.

I wonder when and how we are going to move Diego into Eli's room. I'm worried that Eli will wake up if Diego wakes up and vice versa. I'm sure it will all work out somehow.
*they have never both slept in the crib together- that was just for the picture.

No comments: