While he was gone, Eli, Diego, and I spent four nights at my parent's house. We had a great time also! We missed Cesar a lot though!
We went to a festival in the Park. Eli enjoyed playing with this big soccer ball and trying to Hula-Hoop. It was so cute.
My mom and I tried to take the boys on a hike in Castle Rock. We didn't get very far at all! Eli just wanted to be held, and carrying Diego was killing my back. We walked a short distance and found a picnic table where we stopped and had a snack, then we walked back to the car. Eventhough we didn't make it to the top, it was still nice to be out in nature for a short time. 
We played outside a lot and I got to go in the hot tub and relax. Eli slept great at night and even took one nap while we were there. Diego mostly slept in his car seat carrier. I'm glad we got to spend time with my parents. Eventhough they only live 30 minutes away, it still felt like a vacation!
Here is a quick video of Eli:
At the end of the week we got to pick up Cesar from the light rail station and be together as family again.
No comments:
Post a Comment