Wow, I've been sick with the stomach flu three times in less than four weeks! I'm not sure why I've been getting sick so much. I was sick on Christmas (not so bad though), New Year's day (very bad) and then again yesterday (pretty bad).
Yesterday Cesar took care of Eli when he was home and thankfully my mom came over and helped the rest of the day. I was in bed most of the day. I missed going to church and I know Eli missed nursery. Today I feel totally fine again, but Eli has had diaharrea three times already today.
Cesar and my dad drove my Granny back home to Utah yesterday. They will be returning tonight- it was a short little trip.
I am 30 weeks pregnant, so I have 10 more to go! I really don't feel that big yet, but I do have some pretty bad pain. I have round ligament pain in my groin area on one side and it hurts! It hurts to stand up, turn around in bed, walk... I had this pain with Eli too, but only for 2 months. This pregnancy I got the pain way earlier than that! My lower back also hurts sometimes too.
I had an ultrasound the other day and they said the baby looks great! They told me he weighs 3 pounds 1 ounce which is right one developmentally. He still has a lot to grow though in these 10 weeks; I know I'm going to grow a lot bigger too!
I feel him moving around and kicking a lot. It seems like pretty much all day I can feel him. With Eli I remember his kicks hurting towards the end, I hope this baby doesn't kick so hard. So far so good.
I'm getting nervous to have a newborn and a toddler and hope I (and Eli) will handle it okay. Cesar has his Spring Break the week the baby is due so that is a plus.
We still don't have a name picked out. Any ideas (he is a boy)?
No comments:
Post a Comment