07 February 2009

First Haircut

Before the haircut

During the cut

Cesar gave Eli his very first haircut yesterday. Eli's hair was pretty long- he had very cute curls in the back that were kind of hard to part with.
He now looks like a much older boy and very handsome. He was thankfully very cooperative during the haircut. We decided to keep some of the hair we cut off. I couple of years ago I found some of my hair from my first haircut that my mom had kept and I ended up throwing it away. It just seemed kind of gross to me. We will let Eli decide when he gets older if he wants to keep his hair or not.

2 comments:

Tee said...

What a cute little guy! You should post some 'after' pictures! I didn't see him (or you) at church today.

Cervantes Family said...

We didn't really get any good after pictures. We were in sacrament meeting, but then left because Eli wasn't feeling very well, he fell asleep as soon as we got home.