24 February 2009

Felt Like a Summer Day

Today was a fun day. Eli and I went to my sister's house to take care of Ivaras in the morning. We played outside in the backyard and loved the wonderful warm weather! I think it reached 70 degrees! Eli tried riding a little trike, but found out his legs are too short. He also enjoyed going down the slide all by himself. On the way home Eli fell asleep in the car about five minutes before we got home. I brought him inside and to his crib right away, but he did not fall back asleep in the crib. He just talked to himself for almost an hour, when I decided to go get him and take him to the zoo! It was free day and we met my sister and her two kids there too. It was a lot of fun and great to be outside in the sunshine and warmth! I liked seeing the tigers the best! We saw a couple really close up and they looked so huge! They were both chewing on hunks of meat and bones. We also saw giraffes, bears, monkeys, peacocks, camels, zebras, elephants, and more. Then we all went to Wendy's for dinner.
Now Eli is fast asleep and I am waiting for Cesar to return home from school to help him edit an essay test that is due tonight at 11. The only bad thing about today is that Cesar couldn't be with us at the zoo. He has been so super busy with school and work the last couple of weeks. About a week ago Cesar was at school for 36 hours straight! He had 9 models due in studio all at once and he did them all in one day- well one and a half days I guess. He is amazing! This semester is definitely more challenging than last, but I know he can get through it!
(I didn't have my camera today, so there are no pictures.)

1 comment:

Tee said...

What a fun day! Eli is such a mellow little guy! Cesar sounds like he should fall over into a coma any second now! Sound like you guys need another vacation... :)