I absolutely love parking in the garage! It was especially nice the last two days when it has been snowing and only in the teens!
I had jury duty the other day. Thanks to my mom for babysitting Eli all day long and for Cesar for giving Eli breakfast in the morning and putting him to sleep at night. I was actually picked for the jury! I was very excited and have always wanted to be on a jury. It was only one day. The defendant was accused of trespassing and possession of alcohol- he was only 18 years old. We found him guilty of trespassing and not guilty of possession of alcohol. We deliberated for a little over an hour. I didn't get home until after 7 p.m. It was fun, interesting, and nice to get a break from every day life. I really really missed Eli though. That was definitely the longest I had been away from him. He had a good day with my mom and his dad though.
Eli and Cesar had a long "conversation" the other night when Cesar got home from work. Cesar sat on the couch and Eli sat on the chair and just talked and told each other about the day they had. It was so sweet!
1 comment:
That dream is hilarious! Hehe!
I had jury duty once, too. Actually twice, but I got picked once, and I actually did not enjoy it...
I'm glad you had fun with it, though! I'm also glad that Cesar isn't really friends with Paris Hilton!
Post a Comment