13 September 2008

Washington Park/ New Blog

Eli and I met my friend at Wash Park today. We had a nice picnic and walked around the park. The weather was perfect and it was nice to be at such a happening place. I love being around a lot of people and just watching them. We saw people on bikes, lots of strollers, many dogs, people taking pictures, people playing volleyball, joggers, families enjoying time together, and more. Eli had a great time seeing all the people and dogs. He makes a small woof sound when he sees dogs now. It is so cute. After we left the park we went and saw Cesar at work. Eli gets so super excited when he sees his dad! He starts smiling so big and laughs too. I love it and know that Cesar loves it too!

Eli is now sleeping, Cesar is at the wood shop at school making a model that is due Monday, and I am writing this. I have been reading other people's blogs lately and decided to make my own. I have enjoyed reading about people's day to day lives, and thought I may enjoy writing about mine too. I used to be pretty dilligent about writing in my journal, but the last few years I have not. I feel a sense of guilt for not writing about things when I first got married and when Eli was born. I figured all I can do now, is start writing!

No comments: