


I have not been on a vacation in an entire year. so I decided to relive one of my past vacations. Cesar and I went to Texas in June 2005. We had only been dating a few months, but somehow I felt comfortable enough to invite him to go with me, and he accepted. We had a great time. We went to Austin, Houston, Galveston, Dallas and San Antonio. We saw a lot of cool things, stayed with nice friends and family, drove a lot, and got to know each other better. It was a great week. I remember going to the water wall in Houston and just laying on the grass and relaxing. The sun felt wonderful! We also had a picnic with my old roommate in Dallas. Cesar and I stayed at my aunt's house in Houston and made pancakes in the morning- a lot of them! We saw Wayne "the train" Hancock in Austin and walked around UT. We rode the light rail into downtown Houston and walked around. We went to the art museum and walked around Miller Outdoor Theatre. We went to Schlitterbaun Water park in New Brunsfels and met a couple of friends on the River Walk in San Antonio. It was great to do so many things in one week!
*Have you seen the Texas Travel commercial lately? This post was partly inspired by it.
No comments:
Post a Comment