5 Things I love about Cesar
1. He has so much faith.
2. He is so kind to everyone and is always willing to help.
2. He is so kind to everyone and is always willing to help.
3. He appreciates the things I do for him and Eli and tells me.
4. He is super talented and has great ideas.
5. He takes things as they come and deals with things nicely.
5 Things I love about Eli
1. He pats my back when I pat him.
2. He sleeps well.
3. He is so brave.
4. He looks at books for a long time and studies the pages.
5. He laughs and smiles so much.
5 Things I am grateful for Today
1. The sunshine and wonderful breeze.
2. Family. It was so nice to talk to my sister today on the phone.
3. Friends. A friend and her baby came over today. Her baby is the exact same age as Eli. It was great to hang out together.
4. Neighbors. I have gotten to know several neighbors over the last year. It is nice to know who you live by.
5. KenKen puzzle. I found a new puzzle in the Readers Digest today. It is similar to sudoku.
2. Family. It was so nice to talk to my sister today on the phone.
3. Friends. A friend and her baby came over today. Her baby is the exact same age as Eli. It was great to hang out together.
4. Neighbors. I have gotten to know several neighbors over the last year. It is nice to know who you live by.
5. KenKen puzzle. I found a new puzzle in the Readers Digest today. It is similar to sudoku.
No comments:
Post a Comment