05 November 2018

Halloween 2018

Halloween is a pretty fun holiday.  I enjoy going out and seeing all the neighbors trick-or-treating.  Cesar and I were talking about how crazy it is that some people go all out for it though and decorate for the whole month or longer and spend so much money on their costumes and sooo much candy.  We actually didn't have to buy any candy this year.  I'm kind of proud of that since we don't have much money right now anyways.  We were given some bags of candy from someone I babysat for and then we used the kids' trunk-or-treat candy to pass out on Halloween night.  They weren't very happy about that, but they forgot about it after they brought home buckets full of candy after their own trick-or-treating!
Eli went out with his friend Alex and another friend Ben.  They were gone fro about 1.5 hours.
Diego went with Ruby to our three courtyards and then met his friend Nico and his parents and stayed out a total of 2.5 hours!
Ruby went with Cesar and I.  She enjoyed it.




Also, we missed my parent's annual trick-or-treating/ costume surprise.  They were in Prague this year on Halloween visiting Janel and her family. 



We also went to Nick's Gardens again this year.  It's a tradition I guess.  We took Bernie with us, a little girl I babysit.  Doesn't she look like she could be my 4th kid?!  Also Cesar gave us all haircuts!  Don't they look great?






1 comment:

mission blog said...

We (well, I did) missed dressing up and surprising our grandkids, too.