28 November 2018

Granny Joyce

My Granny Joyce died Friday, November 23, 2018.  She was 92 years old.  She is my mom's mom.  She was sick for a week and peacefully died at home.  We went to her funeral in Logan.  This was my kids' first funeral and Joyce was my last living grandparent.  Cesar still has his 2 grandmas alive.

On the Friday morning after Thanksgiving, the day she died, I was in the temple doing an endowment session.  I like to go to the temple on Black Friday because it is my own endowment anniversary- 13 years ago I went through the temple for the first time.






Granny Joyce was always so funny and telling little jokes here and there.  I will miss seeing her and am glad that she died peacefully without much pain.  

Here are some sweet pictures from the Summer of 2017 when we saw Granny last.  



1 comment:

mission blog said...

"Granny Joyce" loved you and all her grandchildren and great-grandchildren! We will miss her.