11 January 2019

2018 in Review

2018 was pretty good.  It's now a new year, 2019!  Here is a review of the last year.

January

Ruby visited the ER again for nut allergies.  I accidentally let her have a bar with cashews in it.  I felt awful!

February
Ruby turned 5

We got free tickets for the Nuggets game and invited Ivaras, grandpa, and Dylan.

March


Diego turned 8 and was baptized!

April

a nice family hike at a State Park

May
Eli was in the school play, Into The Woods

June
City Park Ice Cream Social- my favorite summer tradition

Demo begins on my parent's bathroom (it's still a work in progress)

 July

Annual Cousin Camp



Family camping vacation to Black Canyon of the Gunnison

August

5th grade, 3rd, and Kindergarten

hiking in Castlewood Canyon

September

Trip to Seattle

 October

Eli turns 11

 November

One of my favorite winter traditions- Stapleton Winter Welcome

Granny Joyce's funeral

 December

The kids holding their sibling gifts Christmas morning




1 comment:

mission blog said...

I loved your 2018 summary! What great memories!