17 October 2016

Preschool

Ruby started preschool last week.  She attends Stedman Elementary and is in Ms. Grimes ECE 3/4 afternoon class.  She loved her first week (and so did I).  Its' so nice to have some alone time!  She already told me she learned that "zero is a special number; it means you have nothing".  She also told me about how bees like flowers and that the rules in her classroom are: "to keep yourself safe, keep your friends safe, and your things safe".  Sounds good to me.  I'm excited for everything else she will learn this year!

She already got to go on a fieldtrip!  They went to Anderson Farms and got to pick a pumpkin.  I also went.  She rode on the school bus and I rode in another mom's car.  It was a pretty cold day.  We had a good time.



on the bus with her friend, Luke.  He is in the morning class and we know him from church.  

porch picture, (3rd day of school).  

1 comment:

mission blog said...

I love seeing what you are doing and the pictures of our grandkids!