We saw a lot of Bison- one was right by our campsite!
Old Faithful Geyser
mudpots I remember going to Yellowstone as a kid and one of the couple of things I remember is the smell or the mudpots.
We cooked our food on a little camping stove. It worked just fine. For breakfast we had pancakes, omeletes, oatmeal, cereal, and fruit. For lunch and dinners we had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, hotdogs, chicken tacos, and taco salad. We only ate at a restaurant once in Yellowstone.
Here is Diego holding a mold of a bear claw. We couldn't believe how big it was! We never did see any bears.
One day we rented a boat and went out on Yellowstone Lake. It was fun and each of the kids took a turn driving it with Cesar. I got a little motion sick and I think Diego did too.
Here is Cesar reading the Book of Mormon with the kids by the fire one evening.
One night we had "family fun night" put together by Eli. We played card games, told jokes, and ate dinner.






























1 comment:
Your Yellowstone camping trip looks so fun. I remember taking our kids camping when you were little. Love, Mom
Post a Comment