29 July 2016

Sports

The kids and I went to a Rockies game at Coors Field last week.  It was nice to be downtown and be in the stadium.  I think I have only been once to a game before I was married, so it's been a while.  We got free tickets from the rec center and even got free close parking from a friend of my dad's.  We did spend a lot of money on cotton candy- I think 8 or 9 dollars!  We didn't stay long, but it was a fun time.




Eli got to go to another Rockies game with his friend and his dad.  It was Jack's birthday and he invited Eli and anther boy named Elijah to go with him to the game.  They had fun!  Eli got a bobblehead, dinner at a pizza restaurant, and dippin dots.  

Saturday morning we took the boys to Jr. Broncos training Camp at Invesco Field.  It was also cool to be in that stadium!  It's huge- 77,100 people can sit inside.  Coors Field seats around 50,000.






No comments: