25 November 2012

Halloween 2012





We had a nice busy Halloween this year.  The boys were dressed in their costumes all day.  We went to Ivaras' birthday party in the morning, Eli had a party and parade at school in the afternoon, and in the evening we went trick-or-treating.  It was a nice night and not too cold.  It was nice to go in our new neighborhood and meet some new neighbors too.  My parents met us while we were trick-or-treating in their costumes.  My dad walked up to Diego and pretty much right away Diego said "Grandpa", so he wasn't fooled.  Diego was actually sick and after only a few houses, he sat in the stroller while we rolled him around and Eli continued trick-or-treating.  Then I came home and put Diego to bed while Cesar and Eli did more trick-or-treating and I sat on the porch and enjoyed the night.  I really love my family and my new neighborhood!

No comments: