25 November 2012

Kitchen Cabinet Installation

Saturday we installed our kitchen cabinets! It was quite a job. The kitchen is looking good and I'm super excited to be closer to having a full functioning kitchen after nearly 3 months without one! I am so impressed with Cesar and his talent. He designed the kitchen, built everything, painted it all, and installed. It must be cool to see something that you dreamed up become reality.
Painting in the garage.  This part was not one of Cesar's favorite parts, but he got it done!

This is one of my favorite pieces- the food cabinets.  There are sliding doors and all the food fits inside. 

Eli enjoyed helping Cesar measure, and he especially liked being on top of the refrigerator!


Everyone had to use all their muscles- the cabinets are really heavy!


This is one (out of three) pieces that hang from the ceiling.

Muscle power!

We rented this lift machine to help with the super heavy pieces.

At the end of the day.  A lot still needs to be done - drawers and doors, the island, and the countertops - but I already love the way it looks!

No comments: