19 April 2011

Milestones




Here are some updates on the boys:
- Eli now sleeps without a diaper (3 1/2 years old). He hasn't had any wet sheets so far. I'm so glad.
- Diego is completely weaned! I stopped nursing him when he was 1 year and 3 weeks. I'm glad to be finished with that chapter.
- Diego's first word was "hi". That is actually his only word as of now. His little voice is so cute and he says hi to everyone.
- Diego walks more and more each day. I'm anticipating full walking so I don't have to carry him all the time. I'm not sure why, but I rarely use a stroller for him, so I carry him everywhere. I do use a stroller when we go for long walks outside. I love watching new walkers. Diego loves when he takes a lot of steps- he gets so proud of himself and laughs and smiles so much.
- Cesar and I paid for a babysitter for the very 1st time ever last week! We went to a wedding in Golden and my mom was out of town and Sandra was busy, so we asked a college girl from church to babysit. Everything went well!

1 comment:

Debbie and Matt said...

Your boys are so adorable Delane!