12 April 2011

1st day of work

Eli was overjoyed when Cesar got home last night from his first day at his new job! Cesar is a CAD designer at Triunity Engineering. He had a good first day and looked so nice in his work clothes. Diego was already asleep when he came home unfortunately. Hopefully that won't be the case every night. I'm so proud of Cesar and am happy my dad's friend had a connection to get Cesar an interview. I'm glad we will start making more money and be able to pay off some of our student loans. We will miss having Cesar around so much though; the boys had fun playing with him and he really helped out around the house.

1 comment:

Tee said...

How awesome that Cesar has a new job! I'm sure that this makes both of you very happy. Cesar does look very nice in his work clothes :)