I love Diego! Here's why:
-the way he sucks his little thumb. It's adorable and he is able to soothe himself pretty well.
-his smiles and has great dimples. He smiles at me when I sing/talk/smile at him.
-his eyes get watery when he gets tired and it's really cute.
-he smiles when he sees Cesar. He really loves his papi.
-he laughs when I touch the palm of his hands and his side and back. His laugh is adorable!
-he is very interested in watching Eli play.
-he only poops once a week (it's pretty nice not to have to change a million poopy diapers).
-he puts himself to sleep pretty well.
-he has started to smile at strangers when they talk to him.
-his two little teeth are so cute.
-he is so strong and wiggly.
-he has such a sweet voice.
-he fits so well into our family and I am so grateful he is our little baby!
-the way he sucks his little thumb. It's adorable and he is able to soothe himself pretty well.
-his smiles and has great dimples. He smiles at me when I sing/talk/smile at him.
-his eyes get watery when he gets tired and it's really cute.
-he smiles when he sees Cesar. He really loves his papi.
-he laughs when I touch the palm of his hands and his side and back. His laugh is adorable!
-he is very interested in watching Eli play.
-he only poops once a week (it's pretty nice not to have to change a million poopy diapers).
-he puts himself to sleep pretty well.
-he has started to smile at strangers when they talk to him.
-his two little teeth are so cute.
-he is so strong and wiggly.
-he has such a sweet voice.
-he fits so well into our family and I am so grateful he is our little baby!
1 comment:
I love this list! How sweet :) It's fun to notice all of the cute things they do.
Post a Comment