Diego's first teeth came through yesterday! They are the two bottom middle ones. He has been drooling like crazy and sucking on his hands and thumbs a lot! I was surprised when I felt the two little teeth because I thought it would be a couple more months until they appeared (Eli didn't get his first tooth until 7 months; Diego is only 4 months). I was so excited because it means my baby is growing up!
Cesar finished his summer class yesterday! He now has three weeks until his very last semester starts. It will be so different when he no longer has school. He spent forty something hours straight at school Monday-Tuesday, but was able to get home Wednesday morning at 2:30 so he could sleep and take a shower before his big presentation! He did really well and everyone loved his project. I'm proud of him.
Cesar and I finally got to go on a date last night (it had been a couple of months). We went to the Aurora Movie Tavern to watch a movie and eat at the same time. Thanks mom for babysitting. I felt kind of bad leaving Diego last night because he had been crying nearly all day, but of course I knew he was in good hands!
I'm looking forward to some nice family time while Cesar has a break from school. We hope to do some fun things and make some lasting memories. I really love my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment