Cesar has been very busy working with Steve at Newman Architecture. He is now Steve's partner! I'm proud of him and feel so blessed because of his job! He has been working hard on several projects, but mainly a hotel in Boulder and one in Breckenridge. He has pulled several all nighters and just works and works until he finishes. I know I couldn't work that long and hard. One week he spent all Friday night working, then all Sunday night, and then all Tuesday night working! And he worked plenty during the days too!
We have been reading about how important sleep is and I hope it sinks in for his sake!
Cesar is a good dad, and I know he wished he had more time to spend with the kids. He has been helping Eli with his Spanish homework whenever he is home in time to do it. That really helps me out because then I don't have to spend so much time on homework- I think I hate it more than Eli does!
Cesar's calling is Stake Sunday School President. He has done a couple of trainings for the wards and meets with his presidency from time to time.
He still does several home inspections during the month- usually in the evenings after work or on Saturdays. He gets $175 per inspection, so it's pretty good money for only 2 hours of work. It is a great secondary income for us.


No comments:
Post a Comment