23 June 2014

New Bikes

We got new bikes!  I've wanted a bike for a long time and am loving it!  I've taken several bike rides around the neighborhood and it is hard work.  It is good exercise and hopefully I will get better at it as I continue to ride. 
Yesterday we all went on a ride together.  We rode to Chipotle in the town center for lunch and then we took the trail to the Mitchell's house to drop Diego off at a birthday party there.  It was pretty far.  Cesar and I took turns pulling the kids in the trailer.  It is really a lot harder to pull the kids.  Sometimes I feel like I am just inching along and going so slow, but I just keep on going. 

 Ruby even got a new tricycle!  She can't ride it yet, but I can slowly push her around.  I have to be careful because she likes to get off and on a lot while moving!  Our neighbor, Arelis, gave it to us- her daughter grew out of it.

No comments: