03 June 2014

Memorial Day 2014

The kids and I went to a Memorial Day Parade in Commerce City.  It was pretty nice and the boys got quite a bit of candy in their bags. 


We are really blessed to live in the United States of America.  I know that many countries don't have so many luxuries and freedoms that we have.  I'm grateful for all the people that help to make this country great and safe!
 
We also had a fun family outing this weekend.  We went to a cemetery not far from us and they had a family festival.  There were ambulances, fire trucks, cop cars, etc for the kids to look at and get in.  They also had jump houses and free food- hamburgers, snow cones and cotton candy.  The best part was when a life flight helicopter landed right in front of us. They warned us that asphalt may fly in the air and it did.  I covered Ruby's face and the rest of us tried to cover ourselves.  Ruby got a little scared, but it was pretty cool.  I love free fun activities like that!
 
 
 

No comments: