03 February 2014

Ruby's One!

Ruby is the sweetest little girl.  She is 1 now!  We had a cake party for her and guess what she did for the first time even before we got to the cake?!  She threw up!  Poor baby girl got sick.  She recovered well and after getting cleaned up was able to celebrate.

Ruby is such a fun, sweet, easy baby.  She smiles and laughs easily.  She entertains herself pretty well and sleeps great.  She likes eating a lot of food, but doesn't like milk yet.  I'm still nursing her a few times each day.  She has fun playing with her brothers.  Her first (and only word) is "Hi".  She likes to carry on conversations with her own baby language. 

I love her so much and am so blessed to finally have my Ruby!

 We played a game called 12 Months of Ruby.  You had to put the pictures in order.  My  mom won with only getting 2 wrong!



I made the same apple cake that I have made for both Eli and Diego's first birthdays.

No comments: