Eli bore his testimony Sunday in sacrament meeting. He asked if he could go up and do it and I said sure, and off he went right up to the steps and sat down right by the Bishop and waited for his turn. He hadn't practiced or anything and he did a great job! Here is some of what he said:
" I know the Church is true and I know that God is true and that He lives in heaven and He wants us all to go to heaven and I really want to go to heaven. I know that Jesus died on the cross so we can all go to heaven. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."
I felt the Spirit while he was talking and got teary eyed. I was so proud of him!
My dad asked Diego to give a spiritual thought before family dinner the other week. He decided to say his testimony. He said, "I believe in God. I believe in my family and I love them. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen." He did it without help too. Then he gave a nice prayer. Diego also gave the opening prayer in Primary opening exercises two weeks ago. He talked clearly and slowly without any help. I was proud of my little Sunbeam!
I love my boys so much and am so glad they like church and going to Primary. I'm grateful that our ward has such a nice primary and they have great teachers. I recently got called to be the Primary secretary and I'm liking it.

No comments:
Post a Comment