Here are the boys helping him tile our bathroom.
It has been nice to have him home more often. He helps with the kids and I am able to leave them with him sometimes while I go run an errand, or I can leave sleeping Ruby with him while I take the boys somewhere.
He got a new job and started August 26th (the same day Eli started kindergarten). He has enjoyed him first week of work and thinks he will end up liking the job. He works for Newman Architecture. It is a small firm, just Steve Newman- the architect, Cesar, and one other guy. He works in a small office building that is right next to Steve's house in Lakewood. We feel blessed with the new job and also blessed that we never had to worry about money during the last few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment