Today Eli got his very first "professional" haircut. Cesar has been so super busy lately and hasn't had time to cut his hair, so I broke down and paid $13 for a cut. Eli sat super still and was great while the lady cut his hair and now his hair will be much more manageable! I just wish it didn't grow so fast.
Here he is with his nice new haircut and a cat face painting. One of his classmates moms came and painted everyones face today at school.
Eli is really enjoying preschool! He loves to go everyday and wonders why he can't go on the weekends. He enjoys recess and center time. He also likes going to the school library each Friday and show and tell every Friday. The teacher asks them to bring something for show and tell that starts with the letter they studied that week. One week he brought a toy snake for S and last week he brought a map for M. Today Eli rode his bike all the way to school! I followed behind and pushed Diego in the stroller. His school is a mile away. We have walked a couple of times, but I think I'm getting too pregnant for that much walking and pushing. At the end of the walk, my legs are in pretty bad pain.
Eli said a very nice prayer in primary Sunday. I stepped in to listen and he did perfectly. He spoke into the microphone very well and said everything clear and slowly. I'm proud of him. For a few weeks he was pretty nervous about going to his new primary since we moved into our new ward, but now he seems fine. We would say a prayer in the car before we went into church that he would be brave, make new friends, and not feel scared.
He in almost five! I can't believe I have been a mom for five years now! I love him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment