
Diego looking out the window at all the snow.
My parent's front yard- my new camera takes panoramic pictures!
We have had a lot of snow the past two days. It snowed all day yesterday- I think it's over now. The snow is so beautiful and white. My parents have been busy shoveling. They have gone out 5 or 6 times I think. The boys have not even asked to go out and play yet. I know the snow will be around for a long time so we will have plenty of time to play in it.
Cesar has been really sick! It's been awful. We thought he had bronchitis because he cough is so horrible and dry, but now we think he probably has the flu. He is the only one that didn't get a flu shot this year. We all got sick, but not nearly as bad as him. Poor guy. The worst part has been him not being able to sleep. The past two nights he has slept in the basement in a recliner chair and a couple of nights before that I spent most of the night sleeping on the couch because his coughing and tossing and turning was keeping me up. Troy and my dad gave him a priesthood blessing Wednesday night. He is feeling a little better each day, so hopefully he will be well soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment