
Last weekend we went camping in Byers with our ward. It was fun and I'm glad we went. Eli loved it and I think Diego had the most fun being in the tent all together. I had a little trouble sleeping because Diego is really a mover and a kicker during sleep. I'm glad it was just an overnight trip.

There was a tire swing that all the kids really loved.

Eli after eating his smore.

Cesar and Eli fireside.

Diego exploring.

Diego is still such a momma's boy. He loves to follow me around and be held. He is a really heavy boy too, so I get pretty tired!

There was a small playground there too. I hadn't seen a merry go round in a long time. This was the first one Eli had ever been on. I think he liked it okay, but I get dizzy just looking at it. I'm glad most parks got rid of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment