05 April 2010

My Birthday

My birthday this year was nice. Cesar, Eli, Diego and I went to Rosie's for breakfast before Cesar had to go to school. This was the first time we took Diego out. It's nice to have a family of four! Some friends (Mark and Tiffany) came by to visit for a few minutes. They were my first friends in Colorado when I moved here and now they moved to Texas last week. It was nice to see them and be able to say goodbye. Then Eli, Diego, and I went on a small walk around the neighborhood. The weather was beautiful. The high reached 82 degrees which broke a record! Next was nap time. Eli has been a good napper lately which I am grateful for. Diego and I took a nap on the couch. My parents came later and took us out for dinner. Then we had cake at home. Eli and my mom sang Happy birthday to me.
It was a great day to turn 31 years old!

No comments: