Eli turned 2 1/2 Saturday! He really seems like a much older boy now that he is a big brother and we have a much smaller boy in the house.
Saturday my parents took Eli and five of his cousins to see Sesame Street Live. They told me Eli really enjoyed it and was dancing and had his eyes wide open the entire time in awe. I'm glad he got to have fun with his grandparents and cousins. Thanks mom and dad. Plus it was nice for me to be able to get some errands done while he was gone.
Here are some things about Eli:
The other day he fell down outside and scratched his upper lip. He told me that his moustache was hurting!
Eli loves Diego and kisses him all the time. He does get frustrated sometimes when Diego cries and says, "Stop Crying!". He is a really sweet and nice big brother though most of the time.
Eli talks a lot and says funny things sometimes. He uses different voices when he is playing with his cars or stuffed animals.
He loves to sing, but doesn't always like it when I sing! Sometimes when I start singing to the music in the car he says, "Mommy, don't sing. Just listen." He is kind of bossy sometimes. :)
He loves to read books and often reads to me.
He loves the movie The Polar Express.
He enjoys nursery and is working on being more reverent during Sacrament meeting.
I put him down for a nap/rest time every afternoon. He falls asleep about half the time, but always has a good rest time alone in his room. I'm very thankful for this! He sleeps really well at night and never puts up much of a fight when it's bedtime or naptime.
He has a couple of stuffed Winnie the Pooh bears and he calls them Winnie the Poo-Poo or just Poo-Poo Bear.
Cesar asked him to say the pray in Spanish the other night and he did all by himself. I don't think he really knew the right words to say, but I like that he tried. I need to learn from him!
I'm so happy that Eli is my son and I get to spend every day with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment