13 November 2009

November 2009

I'm pregnant! We will be having a new baby boy around March 20th. I'm excited, but nervous as well. I'm feeling fine now, but for a couple of months at the very beginning I felt very tired, very moody, and had some nausea. Also, a lot of food just grossed me out and I wanted hot fresh french fries without salt!
I'm starting to show now and wearing almost exclusively pregnancy clothes. Many people are surprised when I tell them how far along I am (21 weeks) because they say they can't even tell. I was like that with Eli as well. I think I just have a lot of space in my abdomen for the little baby.
I have started to feel the baby move recently. It is a strange feeling.

Eli had his two year well-baby appointment today. He weighs 27 pounds (35%) and is 33.5 inches tall (25%). The doctor said he is a healthy pleasant little boy. He had one immunization today and didn't even cry! Actually this is his third shot in a little over a month (2 flu shots) and he didn't cry for any of them! Brave little boy!

Eli really liked Halloween and is already talking about Christmas! Eli would see witches, ghosts, or spiders and say "Halloween scary!" He loved to look at all the pumpkins and scarecrows outside of the grocery stores.
Now he is already excited about Christmas. He knows about Christmas trees and Santa Clause.
But, most importantly he does now about Baby Jesus too! He loves to pray and he thanks Heavenly Father for toys, fruit snacks, oranges, Mommy, Papi, Ivaras' house, etc. He says in the name of Jesus Christ amen. I love to hear him pray!

I am really excited about this holiday season. Two years ago Eli was just a couple of months old and I was pretty much a wreck with anxiety and baby blues, and found it very hard to enjoy myself during the holidays. One year ago we spent Christmas in Mexico and again I was kind of a mess with nervousness, missing my family, etc. Finally this year I'm ready to relax and just have fun with my family during this holiday season! Yeah!

Cesar spent all night at school last night. He had a big assignment due and worked all night. I missed him so much and wasn't able to sleep from midnight until 2:30. I'm so excited he is home now taking a nap and he doesn't have to work tomorrow! He has one more week of school, then a fall break Thanksgiving week! I'm so excited to spend more time with him- it has been a busy semester for him.

1 comment:

Tee said...

We are so excited for your new baby :) Eli is just adorable, I love how he prays for things...that sounds really sweet! I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving break and I hope your Christmas is really nice and relaxing too.