22 November 2009

Home Teaching and Prayer

Cesar took Eli home teaching tonight. He was his little companion. When Cesar was finished giving the message he asked Eli if he would like to add anything and Eli said some jibber-jabber and then clearly said Jesus Christ! So cute. He also held Cesar's scripture case for him.
Plus, I got to spend a few minutes home alone! I rarely am ever home alone and it was nice. I listened to Christmas music, folded towels, did some dishes, and just enjoyed myself.

Eli said the prayer tonight before I put him to sleep. This is what I heard clearly:
Heavenly Father
Nursery, church, books, Papi, Mommy, baby
Jesus Christ
Amen.

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving on Thursday!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Count your blessings and be thankful for everything you have!

1 comment:

Tee said...

Eli is just the sweetest little boy :) I love that he can pray, and that he knows what he is thankful for. You and Cesar are good parents.