
My parents are great grandparents. Each summer they put on a cousin camp in their backyard for all the gradkids. There are 15 kids! Eli is the youngest. I helped out this year as camp counselor, although Eli and I slept inside instead of outside in a tent. Maybe next year Eli will try the tent. My mom planned a lot of fun games and activities.
My dad mowed a nature path that was kind of like a maze. All the kids liked this activity and went around the path several times.
Here is Eli with his camp T-shirt making the trek:

Eli with many of his girl cousins:

Eli with Amelia and Naomi:

This was one of the crafty activities that was planned. We beaded necklaces and also decorated treasure boxes. Here is Jacqueline helping Eli.


It was fun and all the kids loved it! I don't think they got much sleep outside in the tents, but Eli and I slept well inside!
1 comment:
That is cute! What a fun idea! Eli looked like he had fun running around the maze :)
Post a Comment