15 May 2009

One more semester down!


Cesar finished his final assignment last night, well actually at 4 this morning! I, for one, am definetly excited that Cesar's all-nighters are done for now, at least until next semester! I have not pulled the entire all-nighter with Cesar yet, but I do suffer from them too. If he is at school all night, I worry. I usually wake up a couple of times during the night and call just to make sure he is still okay and still awake. If his all-nighter is at home, I usually go to bed upstairs but wake up a couple of times in the night and walk down the stairs just to make sure he is still awake. And, many times he isn't. Like last night, I was helping him with his stuff, but just had to go to sleep around 10:30 (it's really hard for me to stay up late- I get grouchy!) at 3 in the morning I woke up and noticed he wasn't in bed. I came downstairs to find him asleep on the couch. I told him to get up, that he had to finish becuase it is due and he has to go to work in a few hours! He got up and started working. I was too afraid to go back upstairs because I thought he may fall asleep agian, so at 4 he finished and we both went to bed! His alarm rang at 6:30- way too early! I do feel for him because he had to get up and go to work.


I'm so pleased that he is completely done with the semester and will be able to spend more time with me and Eli. He has 3 weeks until summer school begins. He will be taking 2 classes for the summer and I'm hoping they won't be too time-consuming.
*The photo is one of the models he built this semester. He had to build several, several of these, not to mention design them, make drawings and floor plans, etc... and that is just one of his classes!


1 comment:

Tee said...

Wow, Cesar is so talented! how nice that he is done for a few weeks :) Make sure to have lots of fun!! (Like bowling and dinner with the Hodson's!)